Terms Of Service
Please read the following carefully before subscribing to or accessing Dramiel Alerts (herein "Alerts").
- 1.a) Agreement
- By subscribing to Dramiel Alerts, all individuals (herein "you") understand and agree to the Terms of Service (herein the "ToS"). Dramiel (herein "us", "we") reserve the right to alter the ToS or site at any time without prior notice. By agreeing to the ToS, you acknowledge this and accept the responsibility to remain advised.
- 1.b) Risk Disclosure
- Investing involves taking risks, including the loss of some or all of the invested capital, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing are your responsibility. All results advertised or otherwise provided by Dramiel are historical. We make no estimates, suggestions, or guarantees of future results. You also acknowledge that past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance. The investment strategies used by Dramiel are highly speculative and risky. The level of risk associated with Dramiel's services may not be suitable for all financial goals and situations. It is your responsibility to determine whether the services offered by us are suitable for you.
- 1.c) Exclusion of Liability
- All owners, employees, partners, agents, sponsors and other affiliates are not liable for any damages or losses incurred directly by, indirectly by, or in any relation to Dramiel and Alerts. By accessing this site or subscribing to Alerts, you indemnify the site and all aforementioned parties to liabilities and compensation.
- 2.a) Description of Service
- Alerts are not intended to provide professional investment advice or recommendations to buy and sell securities. Any information found on this site or provided by Dramiel's services is subjective. Alerts are only intended to provide transparency on the activities and opinions of Dramiel's owners and employees. You are responsible for determining any investment decision. Any owners, employees, partners, agents, sponsors and other affiliates may or may not have a financial interest in the securities mentioned by Dramiel's services.
- 2.b) Dissemination
- Any material provided by us may be sensitive, property of a third-party, or otherwise exclusive to subscribers. You may not duplicate, redistribute, or disseminate any information, content, or material provided by Dramiel and its services. In exception, use of material for advertising or promotion of Dramiel's services or results is permitted on the condition that you will remove any material upon Dramiel's request.